Book with confidence & peace of mind.
Reservations arriving on or before Nov 30, 2021
- 100% refund if cancelled at least 10 days before the arrival date.
Reservations arriving on or after Dec 1, 2021
- 100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before the arrival date.
- 100% credit if cancelled at least 14 days before the arrival date, valid for 18 months.
- No refund or credit if cancelled less than 14 days before the arrival date.
100% refund/credit will include all nightly rental charges including cleaning fees, service fees, accidental damage protection fees. Any add-on travel insurance fees may not be refundable or applied as credit. No cancellation fees will be charged.
Cancel your reservation for any reason. No questions asked.
Worry-Free Cancellation Policy
Book with confidence & peace of mind.
COVID Peace of Mind Policy
If COVID travel restrictions prohibit the guest from traveling within 14 days of the check-in date, the guest will be issued a 100% credit for future use valid for 18 months.
Terms and conditions:
- Travel restrictions must not have prohibited the guest from traveling to Whistler at the time of booking.
- 'Travel restrictions' refers to international/federal/provincial policy changes and NOT changes to the guest's individual health status.
- This policy only applies to the guest who made the booking and does not include any other guests on the reservation.
- The guest must provide proof of COVID restriction changes prohibiting travel to Whistler, BC.
- 100% credit is only valid for the same property that the original booking was made for.
Our response to COVID-19
The health of our guests is a top priority
Arrival & Check-in
- Contactless check-in with direct property access via door keypad.
- Common area keys, garage keys, and property keypads are disinfected after each stay.
- Face masks and gloves are available upon request.
Housekeeping & Maintenance
- Housekeepers place enhanced focus on disinfection of all property touchpoints.
- All linens and towels are cleaned in a commercial-grade laundry facility with high-temperature sanitization.
- Mid-stay housekeeping service will not be offered at this time.
- Any non-emergency maintenance requests will not be conducted while guests are occupying the property.
- A maintenance technician will be available for troubleshooting via phone during business hours.
- All housekeepers and property inspectors will wear Personal Protective Equipment.
- Contactless checkout via email, text message, telephone.
- Common area keys and garage keys to be left in the property.
Full payment is taken 45 days prior to the arrival date.
Outpost has partnered with Rental Guardian to provide guests with an option to purchase travel insurance to protect against unforeseen circumstances. Please contact a reservation agent to get more information about travel insurance options.
Accidental Damage Protection
We know, accidents happen! As part of booking with Outpost, you will be charged a small one-time fee that provides guests protection from accidental damage that may occur during your stay. Coverage is provided for things such as carpet spills, broken glasses or kitchenware, and stains on furniture.
Studio/1 Bedrooms $23 fee for $500 in coverage
2 Bedrooms $34 fee for $750 in coverage
3 Bedrooms $44 fee for $1,000 in coverage
4+ Bedrooms $59 Fee for $1,250 in coverage
A pre-authorization (temporary hold) of $500.00-$1,000.00 (depending on property size) will be taken in the event of any damages or fines sustained to the vacation property by negligence or intentional damage. If the property has been left in a satisfactory state then the pre-authorization will be released within 7 days from your departure date.
Minimum Age to Book
The minimum age to make a booking is 25 years old and the person making the booking must be present at the time of check-in and throughout the duration of the stay.
Check-in is at 4:00 PM.
Check-out is at 10:00 AM.
Early arrival or late departure may be arranged, pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
Maximum Number of Guests
The number of guests that exceed the standard occupancy set per unit are subject to a $25.00 (plus tax) charge per person per night.
You love them and so do we but pets are not permitted in the unit except as specifically authorized in the property description and your reservation. If your pet is permitted in the unit, a non-refundable one-time pet fee of $50.00 (plus tax) per pet will be charged.
No smoking of any kind is permitted in the unit, on balconies or patios or on the complex property.
In general, most (not all) of our rental units come with one free parking spot for the duration of your stay. Oversized vehicles over 6'8" usually will need to be parked offsite.
Concierge Booking Service
One of the perks with booking with Outpost is that we offer a full concierge booking service to assist with all your travel needs. Transportation, activities, lessons and rentals can all be booked by our reservations agents or directly through our website.
We accept all major credit cards including, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Card.
All prices listed are processed in Canadian Dollars.
All lodging charges are subject to federal (GST 5%), provincial (PST 8%) and local taxes (MRDT 3%).