logo ×

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


  • Payment/Cancellation Policy

    A 25% deposit is due at the time of booking to secure your reservation and 45 days prior to arrival date the remaining 75% of the total booking amount will be due. If bookings made within 45 days of arrival, the total booking amount will be charged at the time of booking.

    If you wish to cancel your reservation, the following charges apply:
    46 days or more before arrival date – 25% deposit is forfeited.
    45 days or less before arrival date – 100% of the total booking amount is forfeited.

  • Trip Insurance

    Outpost Whistler has partnered with Rental Guardian to provide guests with an option to purchase travel insurance to protect against unforeseen circumstances. Please contact an Outpost Whistler reservation agent to get more information about travel insurance options.

  • Accidental Damage Protection

    We know, accidents happen! As part of booking with Outpost Whistler, you will be charged a one-time fee that provides guest protection from accidental damage that may occur during your stay. Coverage is provided for things such as carpet spills, broken glasses or kitchenware, and stains on furniture.

    Studio/1 Bedrooms $19 fee for $500 in coverage
    2 Bedrooms $29 fee for $750 in coverage
    3 Bedrooms $39 fee for $1000 in coverage
    4+ Bedrooms $49 Fee for $1250 in coverage

  • Pre-Authorization

    A pre-authorization (temporary hold) of $500.00 will be taken in the event any damages or fines sustained to the vacation property by negligence or intentional damage. The pre-authorization will be released within 7 days from your departure date.

  • Minimum Age

    The minimum age to make a booking is 25 years old and the person who makes the booking must be present at the time if check-in and throughout the duration of the stay.

  • Check-In/Check-Out

    Check-in is at 4:00 PM.
    Check-out is at 10:00 AM.

    Early arrival or late departure may be arranged, pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.

  • Maximum Number of Guests

    The number of guests that exceed the standard occupancy set per unit are subject to a $25.00 charge per person per night.

  • Pets

    You love them and so do we but pets are not permitted in the unit except as specifically authorized in the property description and your reservation. If your pet is permitted in the unit, a non-refundable one-time pet fee of $50.00 (plus tax) per pet will be charged.

  • No-Smoking

    No smoking of any kind is permitted in the unit, on balconies or patios or on the complex property.

  • Parking

    In general, most (not all) of our rental units come with one free parking spot for the duration of your stay. Oversized vehicles over 6'8" usually will need to be parked offsite.

  • Concierge Booking Service

    One of the perks with booking with Outpost is that we offer a full concierge booking service to assist with all your travel needs. Transportation, activities, lift tickets, lessons and rentals can all be booked by our reservations agents or directly through our website.

  • Payment Methods

    We accept all major credit cards including, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Card. All prices listed are processed in Canadian Dollars.

  • Taxes

    All lodging charges are subject to federal (GST 5%), provincial (PST 8%) and local taxes (MRDT 3%).