Opportunities with Outpost.
Fast-paced, problem solver, creative thinker, and cool. Sound like you? Shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the available positions below.
Who are we:
Outpost is a Whistler-based vacation rental management company focused on innovation and providing the best possible service to our guests and our homeowner partners. The vacation rental industry offers a fast-paced environment that always keeps us on our toes. Outpost is growing and we are in need of great people to join our team.
We are looking for cleaners who are motivated, fun, and detailed oriented.
As a member of the Outpost Cleaning Team, you will be responsible for cleaning homes after our guests have departed. You will be provided with all the tools necessary to clean and stage each home to ensure it’s ready for the next guest arrival. Depending on the size of property you may be working alone or in a team. Having a keen eye for detail and following a detailed checklist is key to success. Outpost has the highest standard of cleaning and our Cleaning Team is an integral part of the success of our business. You will work closely with other members of the Outpost Team including, the Reservations Team, our Property Inspectors, Owner Relations, and Maintenance to ensure all the pieces are in place for our guests to make the most of their vacation in Whistler and Vacation Rental experience with Outpost.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with a can-do attitude.
- Prior housekeeping experience in hotel/property management is a plus but not a must.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Capable of being on your feet for long periods.
- Must be a hard worker, responsible, trustworthy and honest.
- Adaptability and flexibility to focus on whatever task is most important at any given time.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests.
- Valid work permit.
- BC driver's license.
- Epic Ski Pass/Spirit pass for full time.
- Extended Health benefits after 3 months for full time.
- Flexible scheduling that allows for skiing/riding in the mornings/afternoons.
- The ability to grow with the company.
- A fun team who enjoys working together to build a great local company.
To apply please email: email@example.com or stop by our front desk at the Wildwood Lodge with your resume.